The Tramontina Brasilia Utility Knife is a favourite for all Tramontina fans. Ideal for slicing fruit & vegetables, this utility knife is the ideal size for many every day uses. Forged in 18/10 German stainless steel, Tramontina Brasilia knives are created for chefs, gourmets & gourmands. Precision & superior quality are the main features of these knives. The V-shaped edge ensures a precise & effortless cutting feel, providing excellent performance.
- 1 x Utility Knife 15cm
- Tramontina's Brasilia Range features a durable & supremely functional design that boasts outstanding craftsmanship, high-quality materials & solid performance
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic molded, reinforced polycarbonate handles with fiberglass injected directly onto the tang provide a comfortable grip with no gaps, seams or crevices which prevent food residue accumulation & harmful bacteria growth
- Full tang & solid bolster provide a weighted feel & balance
- Forged from a single solid piece of premium, high-carbon chrome molybdenum steel for strength
- Ice-hardened for durability
- Blade is taper-ground & precision-honed for a lasting, razor-sharp cutting edge
- NSF Certified
- Made in Brazil
- Hand wash recommended
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest