The Tramontina Brasilia Santoku Knife is a Japanese shaped all-purpose kitchen knife. Like a chef's knife, the santoku is used for just about every cutting job in the kitchen, working well with vegetables, proteins, & fruit. The shape of the santoku blade allows this knife to excel in slicing, dicing & chopping. Forged in 18/10 German stainless steel, Tramontina Brasilia knives are created for professional chefs & home cooks alike, with a V-shaped edge ensuring a precise & effortless cutting feel, providing excellent performance.
- 1 x Santoku Knife 18cm
- Durable & supremely functional design boasting outstanding craftsmanship
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic moulded, reinforced polycarbonate handles with fiberglass injected directly onto the tang provide a comfortable grip with no gaps, seams or crevices which prevent food residue accumulation & harmful bacteria growth
- Full tang & solid bolster provide a weighted feel & balance
- Forged from a single solid piece of premium, high-carbon chrome molybdenum steel for strength
- Ice-hardened for durability
- Blade is taper-ground & precision-honed for a lasting, razor-sharp cutting edge
- NSF Certified
- Made in Brazil
- Hand wash recommended
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest