The Tramontina Brasilia Century 8 Piece Knife Block Set has everything you need to cook up a storm in your kitchen. Forged in 18/10 German stainless steel, Tramontina Brasilia Century knives are created for chefs, gourmets & gourmands. Precision & superior quality are the main features of these knives. The V-shaped edge ensures a precise & effortless cutting feel, providing excellent performance. Even after years & years of an every day use, these knives continue to punch above their weight.
- 1 x Straight Paring Knife 7.6cm
- 1 x Bread Knife 20cm
- 1 x Cook's Knife 20cm
- 1 x Utility Knife 16cm
- 1 x Honing Steel 25cm
- 1 x Stamped Carving Fork 15cm
- 1 x Kitchen Shears
- Wooden Knife Block: H24cm x L24cm x W24cm
- Durable & supremely functional design
- Outstanding craftsmanship, high-quality materials & solid performance
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic molded, reinforced polycarbonate handles with fiberglass injected directly onto the tang provide a comfortable grip with no gaps, seams or crevices which prevent food residue accumulation & harmful bacteria growth
- Full tang & solid bolster provide a weighted feel & balance
- Forged from a single solid piece of premium, high-carbon chrome molybdenum 18/10 German stainless steel for strength
- Ice-hardened for durability
- Blade is taper-ground & precision-honed for a lasting, razor-sharp cutting edge
- NSF Certified
- Made in Brazil
- Hand wash recommended
- Gift boxed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest