The Tramontina Brasilia 4 Piece Knife Block Set is the perfect starter set for anyone who wants their basic cooking knife tasks covered without compromising on quality. Moving into your own place for the first time or short on space, this set will get you through the vast majority of everyday kitchen knife needs. Cast in 18/10 German stainless steel, Tramontina Professional knives are created for chefs, gourmets & gourmands. Precision & superior quality are the main features of these knives. The V-shaped edge ensures a precise & effortless cutting feel, providing excellent performance. Even after years & years of everyday use, Tramontina Brasilia knives continue to punch above their weight & price tag! Tramontina celebrated 100 Years of knife manufacturing in 2011 & are present in 120 countries.
- 1 x Paring Knife 10cm
- 1 x Utility Knife 15cm
- 1 x Cook's Knife 20cm
- Wooden Knife Block: H23.5cm x L22cm x W8cm
- Tramontina's Professional Range features a durable & supremely functional design that boasts outstanding craftsmanship, high-quality materials & solid performance
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic moulded, reinforced polycarbonate handles with fiberglass injected directly onto the tang provide a comfortable grip with no gaps, seams or crevices which prevent food residue accumulation & harmful bacteria growth
- Full tang & solid bolster provide a weighted feel & balance
- Forged from a single solid piece of premium, high-carbon chrome molybdenum steel for strength
- Ice-hardened for durability
- Blade is taper-ground & precision-honed for a lasting, razor-sharp cutting edge
- NSF Certified
- Made in Brazil
- Hand wash recommended
- Gift boxed
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest