Savannah Ceramic Knives are ideal for slicing, mincing & dicing of fruit, vegetables & boneless meat. Enjoy precision cutting & be amazed at the abilities of ceramic knives. Each blade is made from a light ceramic, which can hold its edge 10 times longer than a traditional steel blade. Their density & hardness will not corrode or stain & the non-reactive nature of the blade means it will not discolour foods, transfer odours or affect flavours.
- DImensions: L28 x W4.5 x H2cm
- Blade length: 16cm
- Colour: White blade with Black handle
- Using zirconium oxide ceramic, it holds its edge 10 times longer than steel
- Rarely needs sharpening (use a super fine diamond steel if required)
- High density & hardness of ceramic means the blade will not corrode or stain
- Non-reactive blade will not discolour foods, transfer odours or affect flavours
- Lightweight nature offers unrivalled ease, speed & precision
- Ergonomic non-slip handle fits comfortably in hand for ease of use
- Plastic sheath slides easily over the blade to keep it protected
- Dishwasher safe (must avoid banging against other objects)
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest