This 5Lt Pyrolux Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker can be used on all cooktops, including induction. This pressure cooker has a full stainless steel construction with a heat diffusing bottom for incredible heat conductivity. Once the handle is locked closed, pressure builds & the safety valve in the lid handle prevents the pot from being opened, giving you peace of mind as you cook on any cooktop, including induction. Highly versatile, a pressure cooker can whip up a hearty stew or casserole in no time.
This Pressure Cooker can also be used as a regular cooking pot with the purchase of the Pressure Cooker Accessory Pack (sold separately) which includes a glass lid for regular cooking, a steamer, trivet & 2 x spare silicone sealing rings.
- 5L capacity
- 22cm base diameter
- Unable to open whilst under pressure
- 5mm impact bonded base
- High safety rating
- Suitable to be used on all cooktops, including induction
- Handle lock ensures lid cannot be lifted until pressure has subsided
- Safety valve in the cover handle to ensure no build up pressure unless locked
- Weight value automatically releases pressure between 72-78 kpa
- Safety & locking value automatically releases pressure between 112-160 kpa
- Safety window in the lids silicone gasket releases pressure between 160-280 kpa
- Gift boxed
Care & Maintenance of Pressure Cookers
stuff-n-things Product Warranty