The Pyrolux Pyrocast 19.5cm Skillet is the classic size for scrambled eggs or a batch of cornbread & a great option for camping trips. Cast iron is renowned for its unparalleled heat retention & distribution & will work on any heat source except the microwave, the perfect cookware for those of us who just love cranking up the heat whilst cooking. Made from heavy duty cast iron, this Pyrolux Pyrocast Skillet will last you a lifetime.
- Heavy duty cast iron
- Pre-seasoned with black patina, a pre-seasoning of oil to prevent rusting
- Retains heat at high cooking temperature
- Ideal for home cooks, restaurants or outdoor camping
- Suitable for all stove tops including induction
- Wash cast iron by hand with a nylon bristle brush or pan scraper
- Dry promptly & thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel
- Rub with a very light layer of cooking oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place
- Lifetime guarantee
- Gift boxed
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest