The Nirey KE500 Electric Knife Sharpener is designed for recreational & semi-commercial use. The typical user profile would be a hunter or fisherman, butcher, restaurant chefs, food processor or catering company. Utilising a totally new concept in professional knife sharpening, the patented cushion contact system not only produces edges sharper than when the knife was new, but also produces a polished finish, eliminating the need for honing. There are 2 closed-cell rubber covered wheels, each carrying endless Aluminium Oxide fine abrasive belts. The left wheel sharpens the left side of the blade & the right wheel, the right side. The cushion contact system produces a razor sharp smooth cutting edge which does not require a honing steel.
- The Nirey KE500 Electric Knife Sharpener's cushion contact system produces a razor sharp smooth cutting edge
- 2 closed-cell rubber covered wheels, each carrying endless Aluminium Oxide fine abrasive belts (800 grit)
- The left wheel sharpens the left side of the blade & the right wheel, the right side
- Sharpens every style of knife. European & Asian angles
- Sharpens 100% of the blade, including knives with bolsters
- This model is quieter due to gearing upgrade
- New safety guards protects belts from damage
- No set up time
- Maintains the same edge every time
- Low maintenance. Built to last.
- Uses the same belts as the KE-3000 & the KE-280
- Gift Boxed
- Warranty: Two years
- (Colour, size & model of products depicted in the demonstration video may be different to your model choice, please choose carefully)
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest