The Nirey KE-3000 Electric Knife Sharpener is designed for recreational & semi-commercial use. The typical user profile would be a recreational hunter or fisherman, an individual professional chef or keen amateur chef. Utilising a totally new concept in professional knife sharpening, the patented cushion contact system not only produces edges sharper than when the knife was new, but also produces a polished finish, eliminating the need for honing. There are 2 closed-cell rubber covered wheels, each carrying endless Aluminium Oxide fine abrasive belts. The left wheel sharpens the left side of the blade & the right wheel, the right side. The cushion contact system produces a razor sharp smooth cutting edge which does not require a honing steel. During sharpening, the knife is supported at the correct angle by the central guide. Cleaning & replacement of the abrasives is simple, taking less than 1 minute. Other than this, no maintenance is required.
- The Nirey KE3000 Electric Knife Sharpener's cushion contact system produces a razor sharp smooth cutting edge
- 2 closed-cell rubber covered wheels, each carrying endless Aluminium Oxide fine abrasive belts (800 grit)
- The left wheel sharpens the left side of the blade & the right wheel, the right side
- Gift Boxed
- Guarantee: One years parts & labour (Domestic use); Six months parts & labour (Commercial use)
- Machine frame, pressure moulded in polyurethane
- Powerful motor - torque 1650gcm
- Wheel rotation speed - 2750 rpm
- L:31Cm H:11cm W:11cm
- Weight: Machine 1.9kg
- Average sharpening angle - 15°
- Input: 100V - 240V ~ 50/60Hz - 90W
- Australian voltage & fuse protected
- 3 pin plug provided
- Approvals: VDE, CE, UL, CUL
- (Colour, size & model of products depicted in the demonstration video may be different to your model choice, please choose carefully)
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest