The Messermeister Four Seasons 18cm Meat Cleaver is a great commercial heavy duty meat clever ideal for chopping & splitting joints & bones. The Messermeister Four Seasons knife collection stands up to the daily challenges & high volume of commercial kitchens. They are die-cut from a single billet of fine German stainless stamping steel alloy & outfitted with over-sized, molded & hygienic handles. These knives are constructed to resist oxidation to repeated exposure to moisture, easily sharpen on a honing steel & offer an extensive selection of blades for specific food service tasks. Assembled in Santa Catarina, Portugal by skilled craftsmen.
- 18cm Meat Cleaver
- German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains & corrosion
- Toughness & durable
- Ideal for chopping & splitting joints & bones
- Holds high edge retention & is easy to resharpen to a razor-like edge
- One Piece Stamped, which produces a strong blade from heel to tip.
- Blade is heat treated & cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 56°-57°
- The over-sized, hygienic, molded polypropylene handle provides comfort for the extreme demands of a commercial kitchen
- Handcrafted in Santa Catarina, Portugal
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Blister packed
Knife Use, Maintenance & Warranty