This Seki Magoroku Chinese Slicer with Rosewood Handle captivates by its mirror-finished blade made of top-quality steel & the exquisitely polished edge giving this slicer elite high cutting performance. The company that would become Kai was founded in Japan’s Seki City in 1908. For over 800 years, Seki City has been the centre of Japan’s fine blade-making tradition. Kai’s first products were folding knives, each one made with all the quality, precision, and craftsmanship that made Seki City famous.
- 1 x Chinese Slicer
- Blade Length: 17.5cm
- High Carbon Stainless steel with Rosewood handle
- Multi purpose knife for home use
- Used for cutting vegetables, mincing herbs, slicing thin strips of meat
- Not suit for chopping any bones
- Blade 2.5mm thickness
- Made in Japan
- Your Kai Slicer is a premium precision tool & NOT designed to be used on bone or very thick-skinned vegetables
- Hand wash only (no dishwasher) & dry immediately after use
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest