or make 4 interest-free payments of
$24.99 AUD fortnightly with
Direct nothing but superior performance into every cut, every slice, or however you prepare meats, veggies, fruits, & more in the kitchen with the 21cm Global Carving Knife. It’s the blend of material & design that make this ergonomic chef’s knife special. Optimal in every way, this stainless steel knife gives you balance, comfort, & a long-lasting sharp edge to make everyday food preparation as effortless as possible. The dimples on the handle provide a safer, firmer grip every time the knife is used, preventing accidental slips, drops, or otherwise any loss of control.
Global knives are made in Japan from the finest stainless steel material. The blades utilise CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered & hardened to Rockwell C56-58 which holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel & resists rust, stains & corrosion. Other unique features of Global knives are their smooth contours & seamless, all stainless steel construction which eliminates food & dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety & hygiene.
- Global G-3 21cm Carving Knife
- Made from the finest quality CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Ice tempered & hardened to Rockwell C56-C58
- Edge retains razor sharpness exceptionally well
- Resists rust, stains & corrosion
- Smooth contours & seamless construction eliminate food & dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety & hygiene
- Limited Lifetime warranty against defects in material & workmanship
- Made in Japan
- Gift boxed
- (Colour, size & model of products depicted in the demonstration video may be different to your model choice, please choose carefully)
Knife Use, Maintenance & Warranty