Indulge your senses with light & fragrance from this tranquil Aromabotanical Masters Large Candle with Grapefruit Juniper fragrance. The Masters series from Aromabotanical celebrates some of Claude Monet's legendary post-impressionist art that he gifted the world & makes for a beautiful gift to any art lover. Aromabotanical candles use 2 wick natural botanical wax blended with Australian-Made fragrance, essential oils & pure extracts. Hand poured into glass with embossed chrome plated lid.
- Series: Wild Poppies - Wild Poppies at Argenteuil by French impressionist painter Claude Monet, painted using oil on canvas in Argenteuil, France in 1873.
- Fragrance: Grapefruit Juniper - Zingy grapefruit with tart lemon, peppermint and hints of wild juniper and rosemary
- Double wick for slow, even burn
- Blended with Australian-Made fragrance, essential oils & pure extracts
- Burn time up to 50 hours
- Hand poured
- Peach glass body with gold plate lid
- Gift boxed
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest