The large, easy to read dial on the Acurite Gourmet Meat Thermometer features temperature measurements in both Celsius & Fahrenheit & a handy guide to cooking stages for poultry, beef, lamb, veal & beef. From 120°C to 220°C, the temperature scale will cover your everyday cooking needs whilst still being accurate enough to depend upon for specialty & delicate proteins such as rabbit & quail. Perfect for both conventional & convection ovens, the oversized & easy to read face is a necessity to every kitchen & the stainless steel design with glass lens is exceptionally easy to clean.
- Dimensions: H7cm x W7cm x Probe12.5cm
- Temperature Range: 48°C - 105°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Oven & grill-safe for leave-in use while cooking
- Dial features USDA recommended meat cooking temperatures
- Durable, brushed stainless steel with protective glass lens
- Bi-metal coil thermometer
- NSF safety certified
- Limited 10 year warranty
- Blister packed
Enjoy free Standard AusPost shipping on orders totaling $99 or more.
For orders below $99, our Standard Rate for shipping is just $10.
Rest assured, we prioritize speedy delivery. Orders received by 1 PM on NSW business days will be shipped the following business day. For orders placed on NSW Public Holidays or weekends, we ensure they are dispatched within two business days at the latest