stuff-n-things Returns & Exchanges Policy
At stuff-n-things, it's important to us that you're satisfied with your online shopping experience. Please read through this Returns Policy as this should give you peace of mind & confidence when making a purchase through us. Notwithstanding our own Returns Policy, customers are also assured through the Consumer Rights & Guarantees stipulated by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
There are 3 categories of returns, each with simple terms & conditions & returns procedure:
- Change of mind returns (COM returns)
- Goods faulty or damaged on delivery returns (GFD returns)
- Manufacturer's Warranty claim returns (MWC returns)
Change of mind returns (COM returns)
If you've purchased something from us & simply don't want the item anymore, we'll happily exchange your purchased item with an stuff-n-things Gift Card containing the value of your purchase, less any delivery or third party costs, to be redeemed at www.stuffnthings.com.au. Please choose carefully when purchasing as we don't offer refunds on COM returns.
COM return claim procedure:
- Please contact us through email at email@example.com detailing the information of the item you'd like to return, including your original order number, your contact details & a photo of the product
- We will respond promptly, within 24 business hours, with further instructions including return postal details. Please remember that all return item postage costs will be for your expense.
- Once the item has been received by us, we will process & notify you of your stuff-n-things Gift Card to be redeemed on our website.
COM return Ts & Cs:
- COM returns are limited to items delivered to customers no longer than 21 days ago
- The item must be unused, unopened, brand new & in complete resalable condition
- The item must be in it's original, undamaged packaging
- Unless all 3 conditions are met, your return claim won't be considered under our COM return policy
Goods faulty or damaged on delivery returns (GFD returns)
If your goods have arrived in faulty or damaged condition on delivery, please accept our sincere apologies. We will tend to your problem pronto. You are entitled to a product exchange, gift card exchange or refund, the choice is yours. Once your claim has been processed, we will send the new item out to you at no extra cost (depending on whether we currently have stock). stuff-n-things Gift Cards can be easily processed, allowing you to make a new purchase altogether, or if you'd prefer a refund, we'll refund you in full for the amount you paid for the damaged item. The refund will mirror the original transaction's payment method, that is, if you paid via Visa, your refund will go back to that same Visa account.
GFD return claim procedure:
- Please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the information of the damaged item(s) you'd like to return, including your original order number, contact details & a photo(s) of the damaged or faulty product(s). Sending photos that clearly show the extent of the damage or fault on the product(s) will expedite your claim.
- We will endeavour to respond promptly, within 24 business hours, with further instructions including return postal details if required. We will be liable for the return postage costs if any.
- Once your GFD claim has been approved, & dependent on your claim resolution choice, we will process your stuff-n-things Gift Card, refund or ship your replacement order.
GFD return Ts & Cs:
- GFD returns are limited to items delivered to customers no longer than 72 hours ago
- Once your GFD return claim has been authorized, please return all damaged goods if arranged, within 21 days. Items returned must include original packaging along with any manuals or operational information
Manufacturer's Warranty claim returns (MWC returns)
We believe in stocking quality, tried & tested brands. Our vendors are, in most cases, the sole agents & importers of their brands & products nationally. If your product becomes faulty or damaged & is deemed, after inspection, to be by manufacturer's fault & covered under warranty, we will gladly repair, replace or refund* your item or purchase.
MWC return claim procedure:
- Please contact us through email at email@example.com detailing the information of the item you'd like to claim Manufacturers Warranty on, including your original order number, your contact details & detailed photos of the product. Please describe the fault of your item.
- We will respond promptly, within 24 business hours, as to how we can resolve your claim. As each MWC return will differ vastly from eachother, we'll handle each claim on a case by case basis. Should the product be required to be sent back to us for inspection, please remember that all return item postage costs will be for your expense.
MWC return Ts & Cs:
- *A refund is only an option if the fault is deemed to be a Major Problem. All products deemed to have minor faults will be repaired or replaced.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.